Monday 14 March 2011

I hope this is helpful...

Hey.

Welcome to my blog. :) This blog is meant to aid readers in discovering all about the planning world. If your anything like me, you have/had no idea of what it is (until you take planning at uni not knowing what to expect). Bascially, over my 3 years of studying it, I have come to really enjoy planning and all that it involves.

I can never make up my mind when it comes to choosing an issue because quite frankly, there are so many problems in the world that I feel they all need to be covered. But lets be realistic.. I can't talk about all of them so I'll just have to stick to the ones that are the most important to me and the reader.

So to sum up, this blog is here to aid those who don't have any idea about planning and urban design. It will cover many issues from transportation to the environment. I hope to convey it in a way that gives readers faith in Auckland and its future planning system. Because Auckland is a great place, even with all its problems.

I would just like to add that I have never blogged before (long time reader first time do-er as they say) so cut me a bit of slack if I'm constantly changing ideas and going off on different tangents :P

Any who.. best be off to investigate some issues eh? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment